Goodbye, Sweden
Joe Cooper
2015-12-26 17:49:16 UTC
Pat Condell is the most outspoken and eloquent commentator in the
English-speaking world. (Hello, Dr. Krauthammer: maybe it’s time to take
a vacation from the Beltway and realize what’s really going on and why
the elites of the world in their bubble are so out of touch.) Perhaps he
is too outspoken for Fox News Channel, but that is their loss. The rest
of us can watch him on our computers and handheld devices and avoid those
endlessly rising costs of cable TV subscriptions.

I must confess: my heart breaks for Sweden. Like anyone born and raised
in Minnesota, I feel a certain closeness to that country and feel a
familiarity that transcends my visit to it long ago. Despite their
embrace of political correctness, the Swedes are at heart very decent,
humane people, their main faults being a desire to please others in their
community (which leads to silencing dissent and conformity) and self-
righteous hypocrisy. But these are minor blemishes considering the
personal decency most people center their lives on.

Taking advantage of Sweden’s generosity, Muslim immigrants have been
arriving in large numbers and, in recent months, catastrophically
overwhelming the country’s budget and facilities to house and feed them.

The few minutes you spend watching Condell’s commentary will reward you:

[VIDEO]

Source: http://bit.ly/1NH5gkL
--
Obama Nine Hours Before Paris Terror Attack: "We've Contained ISIS."
ISIS: "We've contained Obama."

"Never underestimate the willingness of white progressives to be offended
on behalf of people who aren’t and to impose their will on those who
didn’t ask for it." (Derek Hunter)

"We are a people who won’t be played for fools by a president in the grip
of dangerous denial about the identity of the enemy and its dramatic
successes. We are a people who remember an important lesson from World
War II: believe tyrants who tell us who they are and what they plan to
do. Above all, we are a people who refuse to be guilt-tripped into
national suicide"--Joy Overbeck
N***@Wussy.com
2015-12-26 22:44:03 UTC